© 2020 Brad Baughman - HMDB Photography
Next Event: Saturday, February 29, 2020 - Darlington Raceway
2020 Schedule and Results
|Saturday, February 29, 2020||2020 Test n Tune #1||Darlington Raceway||Details|
|Sunday, March 1, 2020||2020 Points Event #1||Darlington Raceway||Details|
|Saturday, March 28, 2020||2020 Points Event #2||Georgetown Airport||Details|
|Saturday, April 18, 2020||2020 Points Event #3||Darlington Raceway||Details|
|Saturday, May 30, 2020||2020 Carolina Clash (Day 1)||Michelin Proving Grounds||Details|
|Sunday, May 31, 2020||2020 Carolina Clash (Day 2)||Michelin Proving Grounds||Details|
|Sunday, June 21, 2020||2020 Points Event #4||Fort Dorchester High School||Details|
|Sunday, July 26, 2020||2020 Points Event #5||Georgetown Airport||Details|
|Saturday, August 29, 2020||2020 Points Event #6||Georgetown Airport||Details|
|Saturday, September 19, 2020||2020 Points Event #7||Georgetown Airport||Details|
|Saturday, October 24, 2020||2020 Points Event #8||Michelin Proving Grounds||Details|
|Saturday, November 14, 2020||2020 Points Event #9||Darlington Raceway||Details|
- Points Events are part of the South Carolina Autocross Championship. Drivers in these events will earn points toward a season championship, though anyone may participate in any South Carolina Region Solo event without obligation to complete an entire season. Please see our supplemental rules for championship scoring and eligibility information.
- Non-Points Events are “fun” Solo events that do not earn championship points.
- Test and Tune Events are “fun” Solo events designed to be used for tuning both you and your car.
- 2-Day Events are single events that span two days. Your best time from Day 1 is added to your best time from Day 2 to create a final cumulative time to determine the winner in each class. A 2-Day Points Event counts as a single event in the points standings.
- School Instructional events designed for a small number of novice autocrossers to receive personalized instruction and about 5-6 times the number of runs on course as a regular Solo. However, all South Carolina Region Solo events are designed with novice drivers in mind; instructors, novice course walks, and novice ride-alongs are available at every event.