2019 Schedule and Results
|Saturday, February 9, 2019||2019 Test and Tune||Darlington Raceway||Details|
|Sunday, February 10, 2019||2019 Points Event #1||Darlington Raceway||Details||Results|
|Saturday, March 2, 2019||2019 Starting Line School||Darlington Raceway||Details|
|Sunday, March 3, 2019||2019 Points Event #2||Darlington Raceway||Details||Results|
|Saturday, April 6, 2019||2019 Points Event #3||Michelin Proving Grounds||Details|
|Sunday, April 7, 2019||2019 Points Event #4||Michelin Proving Grounds||Details|
|Sunday, May 5, 2019||2019 Points Event #5||Georgetown Airport||Details|
|Sunday, June 23, 2019||2019 Points Event #6||Fort Dorchester High School||Details|
|Saturday, July 20, 2019 - Sunday, July 21, 2019||2019 Carolina Clash (2-Day, non-points)||MCAS Cherry Point||Details|
|Saturday, August 24, 2019||2019 Points Event #7||Freestyle Music Park||Details|
|Saturday, September 7, 2019||2019 Points Event #8||Michelin Proving Grounds||Details|
|Sunday, October 13, 2019||2019 Points Event #9||Freestyle Music Park||Details|
|Saturday, November 2, 2019||2019 War at the Shore (non-points)||Roebling Road||Details|
|Sunday, November 17, 2019||2019 Points Event #10||Darlington Raceway||Details|
- Points Events are part of the South Carolina Autocross Championship. Drivers in these events will earn points toward a season championship, though anyone may participate in any South Carolina Region Solo event without obligation to complete an entire season. Please see our supplemental rules for championship scoring and eligibility information.
- Non-Points Events are “fun” Solo events that do not earn championship points.
- Test and Tune Events are “fun” Solo events designed to be used for tuning both you and your car.
- 2-Day Events are single events that span two days. Your best time from Day 1 is added to your best time from Day 2 to create a final cumulative time to determine the winner in each class. A 2-Day Points Event counts as a single event in the points standings.
- School Instructional events designed for a small number of novice autocrossers to receive personalized instruction and about 5-6 times the number of runs on course as a regular Solo. However, all South Carolina Region Solo events are designed with novice drivers in mind; instructors, novice course walks, and novice ride-alongs are available at every event.