© 2023 Brad Baughman - HMDB Photography
Next Event: Sunday, July 9, 2023 - Festival Centre
2017 Schedule and Results
|Saturday, February 11, 2017||2017 Timing and Safety Traning (School)||Chuck’s House||Details||N/A|
|Saturday, February 18, 2017||2017 Starting Line (School)||Darlington Raceway||Details||N/A|
|Sunday, February 19, 2017||2017 Points Event #1||Darlington Raceway||Details||Results|
|Saturday, March 11, 2017||2017 Novice School / Test and Tune||Freestyle Music Park||Details||N/A|
|Sunday, March 12, 2017||2017 Points Event #2||Freestyle Music Park||Details||Results|
|Saturday, April 29, 2017||2017 Points Event #3||Freestyle Music Park||Details||Results|
|Sunday, May 28, 2017||2017 Points Event #4||Freestyle Music Park||Details||Results|
|Sunday, June 11, 2017||2017 Points Event #5||North Charleston Coliseum||Details||Results|
|Saturday, August 5, 2017||2017 Women at the Wheel (Non-Points)||Freestyle Music Park||Details||N/A|
|Sunday, August 6, 2017||2017 Autocross Points Event #6||Freestyle Music Park||Details||Results|
|Saturday, September 30, 2017||2017 Points Event #7||Darlington Raceway||Details||Results|
|Friday, October 13, 2017||2017 F-Body Beach Bash (Non-Points)||Freestyle Music Park||Details||Results|
|Saturday, October 28, 2017||2017 Points Event #8||Michelin Proving Grounds||Details||Results|
|Saturday, November 4, 2017||2017 War at the Shore (Non-Points)||Roebling Road||Details|
|Saturday, December 2, 2017||2017 Points Event #9||Freestyle Music Park||Details||Results|
T – Tentative Date
- Points Events are part of the South Carolina Autocross Championship. Drivers in these events will earn points toward a season championship, though anyone may participate in any South Carolina Region Solo event without obligation to complete an entire season. Please see our supplemental rules for championship scoring and eligibility information.
- Non-Points Events are “fun” Solo events that do not earn championship points.
- Test and Tune Events are “fun” Solo events designed to be used for tuning both you and your car.
- 2-Day Events are single events that span two days. Your best time from Day 1 is added to your best time from Day 2 to create a final cumulative time to determine the winner in each class. A 2-Day Points Event counts as a single event in the points standings.
- School Instructional events designed for a small number of novice autocrossers to receive personalized instruction and about 5-6 times the number of runs on course as a regular Solo. However, all South Carolina Region Solo events are designed with novice drivers in mind; instructors, novice course walks, and novice ride-alongs are available at every event.