2018 Schedule and Results
|Saturday, February 24, 2018||2018 Novice School / Test and Tune||Freestyle Music Park||Details|
|Sunday, February 25, 2018||2018 Points Event #1||Freestyle Music Park||Details||Results|
|Sunday, March 11, 2018||2018 Points Event #2||Freestyle Music Park||Details||Results|
|Saturday, April 14, 2018 - Sunday, April 15, 2018||Carolina Clash – SCR vs NCR||Freestyle Music Park||Details||Results|
|Saturday, June 16, 2018||2018 Women at the Wheel||Freestyle Music Park||Details|
|Sunday, June 17, 2018||2018 Points Event #3||Freestyle Music Park||Details|
|Sunday, July 15, 2018||2018 Points Event #4||North Charleston Coliseum||Details|
|Sunday, August 19, 2018||2018 Points Event #5||Freestyle Music Park||Details|
|Saturday, September 29, 2018||2018 Points Event #6||TBD||Details|
|Sunday, October 21, 2018||2018 Points Event #7||TBD||Details|
|Saturday, November 3, 2018||2018 War at the Shore||Roebling Road||Details|
|Saturday, November 17, 2018||2018 Points Event #8||Michelin Proving Grounds||Details|
|Saturday, December 8, 2018||2018 Points Event #9||TBD||Details|
All dates are currently Tentative
- Points Events are part of the South Carolina Autocross Championship. Drivers in these events will earn points toward a season championship, though anyone may participate in any South Carolina Region Solo event without obligation to complete an entire season. Please see our supplemental rules for championship scoring and eligibility information.
- Non-Points Events are “fun” Solo events that do not earn championship points.
- Test and Tune Events are “fun” Solo events designed to be used for tuning both you and your car.
- 2-Day Events are single events that span two days. Your best time from Day 1 is added to your best time from Day 2 to create a final cumulative time to determine the winner in each class. A 2-Day Points Event counts as a single event in the points standings.
- School Instructional events designed for a small number of novice autocrossers to receive personalized instruction and about 5-6 times the number of runs on course as a regular Solo. However, all South Carolina Region Solo events are designed with novice drivers in mind; instructors, novice course walks, and novice ride-alongs are available at every event.